Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

I feel like i just watched a movie

the sound track was awesome....and i loved how you used the sound clips...amazing...just simply amazing.

RR-Crack Crack RR-Crack Crack

haha

that was good! The joke was solid and ended with a bang lol...keep it up

D4ilytoon 9/11 Edition D4ilytoon 9/11 Edition

what??

that was horrible...why didnt someone blow the whistle on that?

TheStarSyndicate responds:

i have no clue, it must have broken at least 3 different rules

The Flash Making Process The Flash Making Process

I AM...

BLAMMING THIS....lol ok so it got a chuckle outta me. (mabye better lypsincing and graphics, and some movement would be nice)

RR-High School Memoirs RR-High School Memoirs

huh

guess ill have to watch the first one....it was okay...but the guy yelling at the end made me laugh. Not to be mean, but you could kinda work on your voice acting (or whoever did it) but it was still funny.

TheComet responds:

yeah that yell was pretty fake sounding, I just didn't have a chance where I could yell out the lines when I was making this so I had to just work with what I could and edit it a lil

DailyMoon 9/11 Tribute DailyMoon 9/11 Tribute

seriously

have you no sympathy? are you just a fucking idiot? fucking people died...and you dont make a "tribute" with a fucking penis crashing into the twin towers....you seriously need to reflect on your life and see the point of this flash. Did daddy touch you when you were little? go to hell.

Fivemoon responds:

lmfao

Hitaro the King Hitaro the King

ill definatly give it a....

... 5! It was pretty cool and funny (although i must admit...i didnt get too much of it) liked the animation too!

The un-jumpable fence The un-jumpable fence

i have to hand it to you

you got a good giggle outta me!

Puppets to Fate Puppets to Fate

haha

That movie should be nominated for an oscar....the crying scene was classic...hot dog buns and tequila?? wtf, lol 5/5 from me

Halo The Toy Movie Halo The Toy Movie

huh

that was pretty well done, just maybe more length (though im sure it took a long time to make) and it could be even better